Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS):
Irritable Bowel syndrome (IBS): Everyone experiences discomfort in stomach once in a span. But why this irritable pain comes and goes rarely or frequently. Understand it in detail. Irritable Bowel syndrome is possibly the most common cause of abdominal pain or discomfort in stomach. It attacks the digestive system of human body and persists for long time. IBS is a chronic syndrome which requires medical diagnosis.
Symptoms includes diarrhea, abdominal pain, bloating and constipation. Sometimes patient may experiences combination of both diarrhea and constipation.
Home remedies to control Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS):
1. Diet planning: Research says that you can control IBS by handling your diet, stress, exercises and lifestyle. First thing you need to do is to discard foods that may construct discomfort in your stomach. Because sometime a particular food triggers symptoms of IBS. If you think you have an allergy, consult a doctor to perform a food allergy test.
2. Probiotic Yoghurt: Yogurt contains live bacteria (probiotics) that are good for your digestive system, may help soothe the symptoms of IBS. It has ability to maintain the balance of good and bad bacteria in your body, to keep it functioning normally. But at the same time, yogurt is not good for those who have a dairy allergy. Better consult IBS specialist for exact treatment.
3. High fiber foods: Make sure to include high fiber foods to regulate bowel movement especially if you constipated. These high fiber foods are oats, brown rice, papaya, carrot, apple and banana. Read home remedies to cure constipation.
4. Walking: Walking is the most effective cure for Irritable Bowel syndrome. Doctors says that walking each day has been shown to significantly alleviate the symptoms of IBS.
5. What to avoid: It is suggested to ignore or to discard fried and fatty foods, alcohol, coffee, tea and other caffeinated drinks. These foods triggers IBS indications. If you have already an Irritable Bowel syndrome you could make it disastrous if you drink alcohol.
How stress cause IBS?
The Exact causes of IBS are still not known. But it is possible that people who suffer from IBS have a colon that is over sensitive to stress. And based on this theory, doctors says that IBS may be affected by stress.
Dear users, some online remedies are no able to explain things accurately or more precisely. Professional guidelines is required at home or at clinic. I advise you to consult a doctor for better and exact solution. Healthcare provider will avail you professional help and advice to resolve Irritable Bowel syndrome.