Grapes Power: Amazing Health benefits, research, facts
Dear Readers, as you all know that grapes juice is a very popular beverage. Everyone likes grape fruit and juice as well. It’s a food that fight with cancer. The popularity of grape juice has triggered me to write its advantages. Have a look:
- Reduce risk of cancer: The American Institute of Cancer Research (AICR) has published that how Grape juice is working significantly as an obstacle to the things that promotes cancer in cell and tissue of the human body. According to them grape skin accommodates resveratrol. It’s a type of phenol possess antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Resveratrol in grapes has ability to block the induction, stimulation and the development of the cancer disease. It hampers the development of tumors in liver, stomach, breast cells and lymph.
- Reduce risk of cardiovascular disease (Heart disease): American heart association published in its journal that purple grape juice improves endothelial (control vascular function) function. It reduces the capability of LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) in patient’s blood, suffering from coronary artery disease. In short, it prevents the blockage of artery. Therefor its absolute consumption accountable for decrease in the danger of cardiovascular disease.
- Migraine: Red Grape juice is a trigger for migraine. It is quite effective homemade remedy.
- Weight loss: It’s a low fat diet. Avoiding high calorie and including low calorie in your diet is a good idea for those who want to lose weight.
- Type 2 Diabetes control: Research published in Cellular psychology and biochemistry in 2015. You might be thinking that how this sugary product can help to control type 2 diabetes. But it is true because of resveratrol present in grapes. Glucose and fructose present in Grapes raise blood sugar level. Antioxidants (resveratrol) in grapes control Insulin (blood sugar lowering hormone) sensitivity.
- Cure constipation: Grapes contain water and insoluble fiber which supports the moment of materials as it go through intestine. Thus help to produce healthy stools.
- Asthma: It is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants which decreases the risk of asthma. It has anti-inflammatory (fiber and resveratrol) property, prevents inflammation in lungs. Vitamin E ease symptoms of chronic cough such as coughing, wheezing, and breath shortness.
CONCLUSION:Grapes Power: Amazing Health Benefits, Research, Facts
It’s my personal advice you to consult doctor and make a diet plan. Because overdose of anything is not good for your body. Take a balance diet.
Note: (Pregnant women should avoid grapes due to heat contents.) Stay healthy and stay happy.